Following a call to be a doctor yet interested in natural health, Dr. Winckler decided to be a chiropractor when he had a chance to experience the wonderful logic of chiropractic first hand. He attended the University of Wisconsin, Madison, followed by Palmer College of Chiropractic...
- TMJ Syndrome
- Tension headache
- Nerve pain/effects arm and hand
- Rotator cuff syndrome
- and more...
Welcome To The Office Of John M Winckler DC, DACO
Dr. Winckler’s Approach To Patient Care
- It is essential to find the cause of the problem, and why it isn’t getting better on its own.
- There are usually non-surgical treatment options for musculo-skeletal conditions if the doctor and patient are diligent.
- Success with long-standing pain problems usually requires the following triad of treatment:
- Intervention (eliminating obstructions to improvement and bringing relief)
- Exercise (actively guiding the body to function better)
- Ergonomics (solving what might be going on in daily life that aggravates the problem)
- Patients should be given the tools to take care of themselves to the greatest degree possible. Having control over one’s health relieves stress and makes for a happier life.
Meet Our Doctor
Following a call to be a doctor yet interested in natural health, Dr. Winckler decided to be a chiropractor when he had a chance to experience the wonderful logic of chiropractic first hand.